Detoxification and Purification
The Fastest Way to Change our Health
Today, greater than any other time, we are facing increasing toxic and chemical challenges. We have managed to alter the chemistry in our very own backyard by the creation of toxic chemical and byproducts.
Every day we encounter these substances in our environment, from out home to our work, to the quality of our food choices. How do we loose the weight we need to when this list is amazingly large and includes leaking chemicals, paints, solvents, gas, glues, insecticides to cleaning agents, cigarette smoke, caffeine, refine sugars and foods, preservatives, colors, flavorings, to the overuse of antibiotics and much, much more.
How well our body detoxifies and functions determines our susceptibility to disease and our ability to stay healthy. If we take in toxins faster than our body can eliminate them, a vicious cycle can start up and we may barely know it. Toxic overload is a silent killer and it typically affects more than one body system.
There are basic ways to avoid toxicity. We can all start by cleaning chemicals out of our home and work environment, wearing protective clothing and getting an air filter if needed. It is also crucial to eat a good and healthy diet that supplies plenty of wholesome, fresh and organic foods. Drinking plenty of purified water is also a needed necessity.
One of the best approaches to jump start your system and encourage elimination of toxins is to nourish the body completely, supporting the body’s natural detoxifying and provided the body with high quality proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates.
This program is designed for the body to heal itself. Detoxification, also called purification or cleansing, is a method of healing that has been used for centuries. It has dramatically help heal the sick, yet it is also used to stay healthy, feel younger and to be proactive in self-health care.
Detoxification addresses the toxic build-up that occurs in the body. The body is cleansed and supported from the inside out by addressing the needs of the individual cells. The liver, the intestinal tract, the kidneys, bladder, lymphatic system, lungs and the skin are the major organs and systems that are involved in supporting this process. Conducting a short or long term purification program enables us to take control of our health, to stay healthier and feel more vital!
Do you have toxins in your body?
Think for a moment of the nutrients you consume and the life-style you lead. In answering the following questions you may gain insight to your current toxic load.
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods? Yes No
- Do you eat non-organic vegetables and fruit? Yes No
- Do you eat poultry and meat that is not free-range? Yes No
- Do you drink soft drinks or soda or consume artificial sweeteners? Yes No
- Do you eats that contain preservative, additives, or coloring? Yes No
- Do you eat fast foods regularly? Yes No
- Do you charbroil or grill foods often? Yes No
- Is coffee part of your every day diet? Yes No
- Do you drink alcohol, coffee or drink chlorinated water regularly? Yes No
- Do you use chemicals or pesticides in your home? Yes No
- Are you exposed to dust, tobacco smoke, mothballs or varnish? Yes No
- Are you exposed to nail polish, perfumes or hair spray often? Yes No
- Are you exposed to diesel fumes, paint fumes, exhaust or gasoline often? Yes No
If you answered yes to a variety of these question, it is likely that your diet and part of your life style contribute to you body’s toxic load. This every day exposure may have you feeling less than your best.
A variety of physical and emotional symptoms have been associated with less than optimum detoxification function:
- Weight gain
- Fatigue or fatigue
- Poor digestion, bloated
- Sleeping difficulties
- Food cravings or allergies
- Reduces mental clarity, depression
- Low libido
- Dermatology issues
- Headaches or migraines
- High blood pressure or arrhythmias
- Ear, nose and throat problem
Our Programs can provided many benefits and can help you almost immediate to start feeling better or maybe even the best you have ever felt.
People have seen, to a varying degree, some or all of the following results:
- Increase vitality, energy and stamina
- Reduction of allergic symptoms
- Improvement in digestive function
- Removal of food addictions
- Enhanced mental performance, clearer thinking
- A sense of calmness and ease
- Improved physical appearance
- Weight reduction of 4 to 24 pounds
- Heart protection, cholesterol and blood pressure reduction
- Reduced symptoms of chronic toxicity
- Reduction in risk of many chronic diseases
If the system becomes overwhelmed it can result in a variety of health issues such as fatigue, sinus issues, digestives problems, headaches, a general sense of un-wellness, to even more serious illnesses.
Our Weight Loss and Detoxification Program encourages health and reduces the risk of disease by providing the body with the rest and nutritional support it needs. This program is designed for the body to heal itself!
Our bodies natural detoxification process, which occurs primarily through the liver, is designed to support our health in a variety of ways. This is a hard working system associated with chemical detoxification, cholesterol production, toxic removal and many other things. However, the digestive tract, the kidneys, the bladder, the lymphatic system, lungs and the skin are additional major organs and systems that are involved in this cleaning and detoxification process. These are also the primary organs that help our body to stay healthy.
The goal and steps in this program are to:
- Remove the obstacles causing toxicity
- Enhance elimination
- Repair the gastrointestinal system
- Stimulate the liver
- Improve circulation
- Transform stress
This is accomplished by either a 10-day blood sugar balancing program or a 21-day detoxification and weight loss (if desired) program that includes multiple great steps to help get you there.
- Modified elimination diet
- Nutritional supplementation
- Circulatory enhancement (including exercise)
- Stress reduction techniques
- Food reintroduction to stay healthy
If you are ready to really feel well, contact us below or at 719-539-7065 and Dr. Brown will walk you through program with lifestyle, diet and all the nutritional supplements you need to support your body on a cellular level.
“I’m completing the 3ed week of my cleanse. From a weight loss standpoint, I’ve lost 15 lbs in 2 week. From a health standpoint, I have more energy; more focus & feel a lot healthier. I would recommend it 100!” Scott Breunich, Salida, CO
“Thank you for providing this opportunity. I would of never known were to start and I am amazed at the difference that I feel.” S.M, VT
“Preventative practices are the best insurance and investment for my health. This purification program has been the best money I have spent on my health in years.” J.R., CO email@example.com
Talk to Dr. Keri about your health, wellness and supportive learning. Schedule an appointment today or order the full program on line in our store.