Workplace Wellness Services & HRA
Holistic Education & Health Risk Assessments
Your program may consist of a one class to a series of quarterly initiatives with incentives for employee attendance. From health risk assessments (HRA), determining the health needs of staff, and implementing the educational programs that gets results CFS Wellness and Dr. Brown offer a array of solutions.
Education and program health outreach to your employees.
We will work with your team to track success including knowledge and application, as well as improved health and medical outcomes!
Participants can attend multiple lectures, which will build off one another yet if an employee is only able to attend one, they will be able to catch on to the core concepts presented.
Designed to deliver result-oriented and actionable information!
Your next steps –
Choosing a Wellness Program too a Complete HRA (see below)
On-site or teleconference programs?
Customized wellness initiatives?
10-day or 21-day corporate challenge?
Lunch & learn, series, full day workshop?
Health risk assessment (HRA) and management?
Company health newsletter?
Health executive consultations?
Lectures: 1-2 hour presentations, inclusive topics or general education
Workshops: ½ day, 1 day, weekend, 1-2 nights a week for x? weeks
Series: Ongoing programs that are offered throughout the year; monthly health topics
Community wellness elision through speaking, teaching, writing, consulting
Total Wellness Package HRA, education, and wellness review
Work with Dr. Brown to customized programs for your specific group needs.
CFS Wellness offers Compete “Total Wellness” Packages that include Health Risk Assessments, Out-Come Based Incentives, and Wellbeing is Reviewed
We off support from the ground up to the cream of the crop in educational programs for wellness.
Steps in our “Total Wellness” Program – Health Risk Assessment in Today’s Age
Focus topics in short formats
Monthly or quarterly series
Maintaining the learning momentum
Encouraging new habits
Ensuring skills stay up to date
1. Strategic Planning
- Evaluate population health through health risk assessments
- Determine individual needs and interest of employees
- Review workforce policies and environment regarding health
- Determine wellness goals such as:
- Educating health care costs
- Improving employee morale
- Reducing absenteeism
- Improving workplace productivity
- Improving workplace safety
2. Incentives ties to benefit plan and out-come based incentives
- Health contingent
- Activity only
- Outcome-based programs
- Helps motivate the entire population to focus on the very risks that are precursors to most chronic and costly conditions in the United States
- Help reach the at-rick employees
- Achieving or maintaining bio-metric standards like healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose or BMI levels or abstinence from smoking
- Build a culture of wellness
- Live a healthier life
- Embrace wellness as part of its culture
- Technology and Gratification
- It should be fun, engaging, and health challenge
- Leverage state-of-the-art in-person and interactive web-based information management and resource platforms
3. Wellbeing is reviewed
- Strong sense of emotional, intellectual and social wellness in levels of program participation
- The number of employees with specific risk factors or chronic conditions
- The number of lost work days due to illness
- Employees wellbeing lies in reporting job satisfaction and stress levels
- Review of HRA’s
SCHEDUAL A CONVERSATION TODAY FOR YOUR NEXT PROGRAM, SEMINAR OR KEYNOTE
CONTACT US for the BEST in WORKPLACE WELNESS Programs
Give us a call directly at 970-889-3541 or fill in the message below for health, wellness and supportive learning in the workplace and corporation setting.
Pricing is based on detailed quote from initial discussion, package discounts may be applicable. Contact us today for your customized program!